Monday, March 7, 2016

Make Up Time

For a time I got behind on my blogging on Hysterical Right Wing.  My intention is to make up for some of that time.  This posting and going forward for the next several "months" were actually written a long time after the date indicated.  So this posting is being written in early August, 2016.

I liked Rick Santorum in the Republican Primary election, but he lost out very quickly.  I also had hopes for Ben Carson, although I thought he needed more experience as an executive; still I liked his strong pro-life stance.

Eventually, I determined the Donald Trump was the candidate that I needed to support.  One thing about politics is that your candidate has to win to be effective.  No one listens to number two the day after the election; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: