Saturday, February 27, 2016

Scare the RINOs

Donald Trump keeps winning elections and caucuses.  The establishment and RINO Republican politicians finally seem to be interested in working together to fight a common foe; Donald Trump.  They can't fight radical Islam, but they can fight an outsider.

I don't know if Donald Trump would be a very good president, I have many concerns about his social agenda.  I don't think he cares about abortion, and stopping the homosexual agenda among other things.

I do believe he may be good for the economy.  I think he may be able to stop some of the inbreeding and corruption in Washington.  There are too many insider deals and special privileges given to elected officials and their friends.  I hope the establishment gets scared enough of Trump to change their ways, but I doubt it; that's that view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: