Friday, November 6, 2015

I Can't Fix It All Alone

I can't fix everything by myself.  I keep informed.   I write a blog on politics and current events to inform others.   I volunteer at church and as a police officer.   I am a veteran of the US Army Reserve.  I pay my taxes and obey the law.   

Still, I complain about things I can do little or nothing about, but complain.  Perhaps I will create awareness of the issue and others may be able to fix it.  Many of the issues we have to confront as a society are too much for one person to fix alone.

My unshakable belief is that there is nothing we can't fix if we as Americans pull together and fix it.  Simply following the Ten Commandments would fix about half of our problems.  Turn to worship God, don't commit murder, respect our elders, and don't steal, and don't have sex with anyone unless you marry them, and don't envy what other people have.  Pretty simple, timeless and effective; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: