Monday, November 2, 2015

Goodby Jeb

It's time for Jeb Bush to bow out of the race for the Republican nomination for president.  Several candidates have shown that they can do well in the polls and he is not one of them.  Even with name recognition and a lot of money he is just not appealing.

I never liked the idea of another member of a presidential family running for president.  The polls show that I am not alone in my lukewarm response to Jeb Bush as president.  I suspect he would be an okay president, but I am not interested in just okay.  He should use his money to support other Republicans.

The Republican establishment needs to be shaken up a bit more.  Conservatives need to move forward and continue to support conservative candidates.  I am tired of electing Republicans to office only to have them tell me they can't do most of what they promised.  We need to elect an activist conservative Republican, and that's not Jeb Bush; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: