Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Global Warming

True innovators see a problem and they solve the problem by making something better.  Gasoline used to be a bi-product of kerosene production.  They made the gasoline powered internal combustion engine and eliminated that waste by making a product that people wanted and improved lives.

If Co2 is a problem, then invent a product that uses Co2 and improves our lives.  Figure out a way to burn it or use it for fertilizer, or make plastic out of it.  Make that product cheaper and higher quality than similar products and people will buy it.

Don't tell me to live in a tiny house, with no car, and no air conditioning and raise my taxes, don't let me water my lawn and then tell me I am "SAVING THE PLANET".  I'm just not doing that; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: