Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Global Warming



We were told that overpopulation, pollution, nuclear winter, were going to kill us all.  The solution was always essentially the same.  Western Nations must disarm, increase taxes, transfer money to the poor and poor nations, and their citizens needed to give up rights and lower their standard of living.

I am not doing in favor of doing any of that.  Government officials flying in private jets and riding in limousines telling me I can't have air conditioning in my house or have to pay more in taxes so they can junket all over the world have zero credibility with me.  Vice President Al Goe in his 10,000 square foot home telling me that my 1,200 square foot home is a problem is simply a joke.

China, India and Germany are all using more coal, but the US needs to drive dinky roller skate cars to help the environment?  Please.  My whole life I have been told we are on the edge of doom and the solution is always been the same.  As a kid we were told we were approaching a new ice age.  Maybe we should look on global warming as having solved that problem; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: