Saturday, May 30, 2015

Green

Why does go green always mean I have to give up something I like?  No plastic shopping bags at the grocery, smaller car, smaller house, higher taxes.  Then I have to do things I don't want to do, like have unsightly solar panels and noisy windmills around, ride the train or the bus.

Why can't the green people figure out a way to make a full size, two ton, 1973 Impala Station Wagon get 200 miles per gallon?  Why can't they figure out how to make those grocery bags degrade in a few months so they don't kill sealife?

How come I have to pay higher taxes all the time to pay for other people's green activity?  Why can't people pay for their own stuff.  Why must we always have to settle for less?  The environment people would be much better off stopping protesting everything and working to make things better; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: