Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Freedom

I believe freedom is better than coercion.  I believe that conversation is better than censorship.  I believe that convincing is better than silencing.  I believe that not everything that is a good idea needs to be the law.  I believe in a free society we should be able to be different, even if no one likes our differences.

I hate communism.  It has lead the to deaths of tens of millions of innocent people.  Everywhere communism has taken over people have had their lives destroyed.  Nations become massive prisons and freedom is destroyed.  Cuba, Soviet Union, Red China, North Korea, and on and on the list of oppressive and murderous regimes continues.

I believe that in America people should be free to be communists.  I believe we should use conversation to convince them they are wrong.  I believe that democracy and free enterprise are better systems and that if we talk to communists we can show them a better way of living.  Freedom is better than compulsion, that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: