Sunday, April 26, 2015

Baking a Cake

If I own a bakery and I am Jewish, I should not be forced by law to make a cake for Hitler's birthday.  If I am homosexual, and I own a bakery and I don't want to bake a cake that celebrates natural marriage, I should not have to do that.

If I am Christian and I own a bakery, I should not be forced by law to make a cake celebrating a homosexual marriage.  If I am Black and I own a bakery, I should not be forced to bake a cake for the KKK.

If I am the owner of any private company and I don't want to provide services to anyone or any group, I should not be compelled by the government to provide those services.  I should only be required to provide services if they are of a life saving nature and then only until the patient is stable and could be transported to another facility.  Baking a cake, or taking wedding pictures are not life saving procedures; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: