Monday, March 16, 2015

Iran

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2015/03/18/the-letter-of-our-discontent/?subscriber=1

President Obama wants to sign an agreement with Iran over nuclear weapons.  I think it would be a great idea to sign an agreement with Iran, if I was positive it would stop Iran from building nuclear weapons, and from building intermediate and long range missiles.

I don't believe that this agreement will do anything positive for the United States.  I suspect it will only serve to buy time for Iran to further develop both missiles to deliver nuclear weapons, and the warheads for those missiles.

It will also take away the sanctions from Iran, so they will have a happier and more prosperous nation.  I believe Iran when they say they want to destroy Israel and the United States.  I think that we cannot make a mistake in dealing with them, and I believe this agreement is a mistake; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: