Sunday, February 8, 2015

Brian Williams

http://www.caintv.com/nbcs-brian-williams-admits-he

NBC news anchor Brian Williams says he admits that he mis-remembered his story about having been shot down in a US Army helicopter in the Iraq War.  I don't believe him.  You don't mis-remember something that important.

I think he was lying to make himself seem that much braver.  I think he should resign immediately and leave the news industry.  If he does not resign, then NBC should fire him, immediately.  He should be black balled from the news industry.

He should be relegated to writing stories about cooking, and gardening and supermarket grand openings.  He has lost his credibility.  News media is bias enough without actually falsifying stories, particularly for their own self-aggrandizement.  I don't believe his explanation, I don't accept any apology.  He was stealing the valor of better men than he or I and he needs to go, that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: