Friday, January 2, 2015

President Obama

I don't think that President Obama is either a Marxist or a Muslim.  I don't think he believes in much of anything apart from his own narcissism and personal power and aggrandizement.  I think he is anti-establishment.  So he plays the race card and tears down the police and military and conservatives and the Christian religion at every opportunity.  

I think he believes that big government has the solution to every problem.  I think he has no knowledge of history.  I think he believes that if something did not work in the past it's only because people did not try hard enough, were sabotaged or were not as smart as he is.  

Like many intellectuals from the 1960s he does not know as much as he thinks he knows, and he has no real agenda, he knows what he's against, but is not sure what he's for, or what things will look like when he's done.  I think he is way over his head in international relations, and domestic affairs.  I think the best we can hope for is gridlock for the next two years; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: