Saturday, January 17, 2015

Plans

The world is a dangerous place.  We need to remember in times of turmoil that we are not really in charge.  God is in charge.  We plan and God laughs is an old saying that I try to keep in remembrance. 

As a kid growing up I wanted to be an Army General and a police officer.  I did get to be a captain in the Army Reserve and I am a Reserve Police Sergeant.  So while part of my dream was fulfilled, it was God's had the moved and changed what I hoped my life would be like.

My late wife and I adopted a little girl, because my wife had a genetic disease.  We raised that girl, and them my wife died.  My new wife and I helped our daughter grow into a young woman, to mature and find herself. My daughter is now a nun.  I believe that was the main purpose of my life to bring that child to Christ.  You never know what God has planned; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: