Monday, October 6, 2014

MRS Obama

Many conservatives complain about Michelle Obama.  President Obama and his wife are a disaster for the United States. It will take us years to recover from the damage they have done.  I think she has been a crude substitute for our previous First Ladies.

I oppose President Obama because of his policies. His wife is just an additional annoyance. I oppose our failure to win the war in Iraq or Afghanistan, I oppose his support for homosexual rights, gays in the military, and women in combat. 

I oppose his weakness in international affairs and his inability to stand up to either Russia or Communist China.  President Obama needs to be stopped from continuing to press his leftist policies on America.  Global Warming is not the greatest danger this nation faces.  The greatest danger is a continued Democratic Senate; that's the view from the Hysterical Right Wing.

No comments: